9:30 am Sunday Morning Bible Teaching
The Gospel Project takes all ages on a chronological, Christ-centered journey through the storyline of Scripture. Our fall study, A Nation Divided, discusses the Kingdom of Israel being split in two while focusing on God's mercy, grace and discipline to His people and beyond.
Explore the Bible. Day after day, week after week, your whole church will grow together in God's Word one book at a time, and learn how to know, love, and invest in God's truth.
- Babies - One year - Erica Q (Rm. 126)
- Two - Four years - Karen A (Rm. 123) -
- Kindergarten - 3rd grade - Vera B (Rm 121)
- 4th - 10th grade - J.R. S (Rm. 131)
- Youth and Young Adults - Norman H, Jason A (Rm. 133)
- Grace Class - Adult Ladies— Sandra J (Rm. 135A)
- Caleb Class - Adult Men - Barry M (Rm. 135B)
- Believers Class - Adult Coed— Joe R (Rm. 136)