9:30 am Sunday Morning Bible Teaching
The Gospel Project takes all ages on a chronological, Christ-centered journey through the storyline of Scripture. Our fall study, A Nation Divided, discusses the Kingdom of Israel being split in two while focusing on God's mercy, grace and discipline to His people and beyond.
- Babies - One year -(Rm. 126)
- Two - Four years - (Rm. 123) -
- Kindergarten - 3rd grade - (Rm 121)
- 4th - 10th grade - (Rm. 131)
- Andrew Class (Youth and Young Adults) - (Rm. 133)
Explore the Bible. Day after day, week after week, your whole church will grow together in God's Word one book at a time, and learn how to know, love, and invest in God's truth.
- Grace Class - Adult Ladies— (Rm. 135A)
- Caleb Class - Adult Men - (Rm. 135B)
- Believers Class - Adult Coed— (Rm. 136)